Thursday, April 23, 2009

In preparation for summer

I'm just so glad that school is finally done. YAY! Done first year....hopefully I did well in all my courses...praying for good grades...now this means that I finally have time to work on my blog and add more to it since it's so bland right now. Although the summer season hasn't exactly arrived permanently in Canada yet, I thought I'd do a post on summer outfits. My summer outfits would pretty much consist of summer dresses and sandals or wedges. The following pictures are from my Punta Cana trip (oh yes, it was summer weather there!) from February.











♥Stay Chic. Stay Glam. ♥

1 comment:

  1. LOL I remember looking at your pictures like a month too late. I love all your outfits. So cute! I hope you update more often :)

    ReplyDelete