Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Appreciation for the Arts - Tom Binns

Irish born jewellery designer, Tom Binns creates the most exquisite pieces, I can't even find words to describe it, the pictures and his designs will speak for themselves.





And now....my 2 fave pieces...
The First Lady of US, Michelle Obama's a fan of Tom Binns too!


All his pieces are such amazing art work, I aspire to own some pieces one day. Just looking at all the different gemstones and material he uses amazes me, the details are impeccable. His pieces are so delicate yet are such powerful fashion statements. They are definitely on my list of "things to own before I die"!
"Jewelry is always a treasure, and though it may not be made of gold and diamonds, it should still have that sentiment." - Tom Binns
♥Stay Chic. Stay Glam. ♥

4 comments:

  1. I DIE just looking at the pictures! AH, jewellery designers are such artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm sorry this is so random, I actually came across your blog earlier when I was looking for people who had such a fashion obsession that it was actually affecting their grades too haha. And I see that you did a post on Tom Binns jewelry--I LOVE IT. I love the whole look of wearing costume jewelry with something very plain like a white t-shirt, black tank, wife-beater, mens sweater, or solid colored dress. It gives it that little sparkle that attracts the eye, and Tom Binns does an amazing job of it. Great post! I really enjoyed the pictures :)

    http://sunnydaysny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to post again, but this piece is so awesome! i love the burst of color in it!

    http://www.yvonnerohe.net/tl_files/collection%202009/jewellery/TomBinns/TomBinns01.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, Tom Binns! His work is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete