Monday, October 4, 2010

Anything but you...

For the past 2 weeks, my right eye has been red and aching, so I went to the optometrist last week...and he has told me not to wear my contact lens for a few weeks...until when? I don't know...but hopefully soon! I'm off to Punta Cana with DBF next week, I'm super stoked, yet super bummed that I'll be wearing my plastic rimmed glasses and looking nerdy instead of rocking my sunnies =(.
Today is DBF's birthday, so this past weekend has been a weekend-long of celebration with him. This is what I wore on Friday...more on the casual side.

T-shirt: Stradivarius , leggings: McQ Alexander McQueen from Luisa via Roma, boots: Zara

This outfit has all of my favourite pieces and current obsession!
I got this t-shirt in Paris during my trip in June/July, it's super comfy, and I especially love the portrait on the Tee.

I got these head-turning McQ Alexander McQueen leggings from Luisa via Roma on sale for $50! How could I say no....I picked these up along with the denim jacket. The prices were too good to say no to!

As for these boots, I have been wearing them every single day for the past week. I love how the style has more of a rugged/casual look, yet the fact that it is suede gives that more softening touch.

And of course, those arm candies are designed and made by yours truly, Lub Lub by LS. Check out my website at www.lublubbyls.com if you haven't already done so!

That's it for now, off to study~
Stay chic. Stay glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment