Friday, March 12, 2010

The Milky Way

First off, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been swamped with school work...and on the day that I took these pictures...I was running on 2 hours of sleep...so try not to look at my eye bags or dark circles haha.



My outfit of that day...from top to bottom...


H&M tank, glittery black cardigan from Grandma

I have been such a good girl...haven't done any damage to my bank account for a while (other than Pandora charms to add to my 2-tone bracelet!) However...the other day, I walked into Mendocino...and I simply could not resist!!

These jeggingss!!! On sale from $115 to $40!! These were the last pair AND my size too! So yes...my shopping ban was officially broke haha.


I love love love the irregular pattern on the denim, and these are sooooooo comfy



Full outfit


I should really find another mirror in the house...unfortunately...I can't find a proper full-length mirror in the house! How sad is that?!

2 comments:

  1. very chic n' indeed, I love your jeans too.
    The scarf looks so warm n' comfy on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping bans suck... they never ever work out for me :) But those are to worth breaking the rules for.

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete