Monday, May 10, 2010

Chic and Glam handmade arm candies...

Today was such a fun day...it was spent with a very good friend of mine. We went to the stores on Queen St. W - no, not shopping for clothes, but for beads!



Outfit: Anthropologie hair clip, Chiffon dress from local store in Hong Kong, Zara striped blazer, black tights, and my trusted Kylie Creacht boots (my mom bought them for herself about 7 years ago in Lane Crawford, Hong Kong. Surprisingly, those fit me WAY better and my feet are about 1 size bigger than hers!), Ray Ban sunglasses



And a picture of my daily arm candies!

Those 4 pictures above were taken by my friend, Cassidy, whom I went shopping with today!

This whole beading business is my current obsession...
Ever since I was a little girl, I loved making little bracelets but then I stopped...until recently....

all these bracelets are made with natural stones...




Those 3 bracelets have not been off my arms since the day I made them...and they also caught all my co-workers and friends' eyes, so I made all my coworkers some. And since then....our customers have actually been asking us about them haha!


Bracelets for my friends and co-workers...





I made this bracelet for my mom as part of her mother's day gift...as well as getting her an ice-cream maker! There are two little girls and a heart in the middle of the bracelet, symbolizing my sister and I.


More bracelets for my friends and co-workers...Eiffel tower...


Another one of my arm candies that have not been off my wrist...with feathers as the centre piece, and hearts in between some red sea bamboo beads!

4 comments:

  1. Awww....those are so cute! Sounds like a fun time :)

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do like beaded bracelet a lot!!

    Chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes, I'm OBSESSED with beaded bracelets these days...I even made my DBF bead some beads for me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your style!

    ***
    sofia

    www.iwannabeafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete