Friday, April 30, 2010

Once upon a dream...

Once upon a dream...I saw this cute castle necklace while browsing through an archive of one of my favourite fashion icons - Nicole Richie. I fell in love....and began searching online...



Who knew...that after 6 months of staring at it online...I would stumble upon it on an unplanned shopping trip! Fate definitely brought us together.


Who could ever say no to this cute Kidada for Disney Couture necklace?! Every girl dreams of being a princess/queen living in a stunning castle.


From the gold-tone chain and pendant, to the pastel enamel colours, to the moving crystal pieces inside the door - this castle is every girl's dream and fantasy.

Yesterday was a "relaxing" day for me, went shopping and got a pedi with my mom afterwards.

As for outfit....





I once again, opted for my beach cover-up - haha so many people don't know that it's supposed to be a beach cover-up, bought from the bathing suit store at Bayview Village, Black opaque tights...and of course...





My fave Ferragamo Varinas from DBF! I received SOOO many compliments on my Varinas yesterday, it just completely made my day :)


At the end of the day...this is what I went home with...






This hairclip is not new...well, it's 2 weeks old..haha. It caught my eye when I went to browse around Anthropologie...and of course...browsing led to buying! haha...




I actually thought about these hair clips for a few days before purchasing them...as I got a new haircut and colour, the only way of styling it that I currently like is by pinning my bangs back with pretty sparkly hair clips.



All 3 hair blings together!


Then...moving on to my make-up purchases...
I have finally found a mascara that works for me! Holds the curl...lengthens and doesn't smudge - Sephora brand's Atomic Mascara!
And yes...several YSL products...I have heard SO many good things about the Touche Eclat that I decided to give it a try...it's still day 2 of using it, so I shall see how it turns out! I also bought a lip gloss stick in Iced Lychee colour - I absolutely adore the colour and it's great for the summer! Last but not least...easyliner...let's just say that I love it so far!




And of course...who doesn't love some free samples!
I have yet to try the lipstick, but I just tried the eyemakeup remover and it's absolutely amazing! Looks like I'm going to have to purchase it soon!




As for the BIG bag, it's a birthday and mother's day gift for my mom from her DBF, which I picked up for him yesterday. :) Inside it is the most gorgeous orange nylon Prada bag! I'll take a picture of it after she opens it
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. So cute, the necklace is a true gem... very adorable!

    Yay, for mothers day... I got my mom massive amount of make-up from YSL. Love their stuff! I am sure your mommy will love her gift, it sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete