Monday, November 29, 2010

Does time really heal everything...?




Photos via weheartit

People say that time heals everything...but does it really? Some people come into our lives and make a mark...And when they're gone, the mark will still always remain there.
The thought of you not being here anymore makes my heart ache every time, not a day goes by without thinking of you. My dear BFF, I miss you, more than words can express. Although you are no longer physically with us, I can always feel your presence...the way you impacted all of our lives...your smile...I will never forget any of it.
I miss you. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Laura: do I miss anything? I need to update your info. from FB!!
    Hope everything is ok of you.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel,

    I'm ok now, thanks for your concern.=) I'm sure you'll find it on my fb

    xo

    ReplyDelete