Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random facts and thoughts

  1. I don't know why, but a Grande Vanilla Latte always calms me down and makes me feel better.
  2. I wouldn't mind living next to or above a Starbucks (*note to self - requirement when house hunting in 2 years)
  3. I received a very inspirational and encouraging e-mail from one of my very close friend this morning, it really made my day.
  4. I dream of flea markets and vintage stores in Paris.
  5. I appreciate accessories - jewellery in particular more than clothes. It is definitely my weakness.
  6. I enjoy shopping by myself.
  7. I miss having picnic in the parks or by the Seine in Paris - baguette and ham with some rose wine.
  8. I can't wait to rock my grandma's vintage long fur vest this winter - it's super duper heavy but it makes me feel ah-may-sing.
  9. I have an obsession with Moleskine.
  10. I love buildings and architecture with a history behind it.
  11. A professor just came out of his office and saw me, and asked me about the expression "First come first serve". Then he went back to his office and came out again to confirm the expression. Don't know why, but it made me really happy even though I don't know this professor at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment