Thursday, April 22, 2010

Buckle my Love, Varina

Ever since I saw these during a shopping trip with my mom about 1 1/2 month ago, I fell in love, and by that, I literally mean the head-over-heels type. I have always loved the look of Varina flats, just because they are such classic staples and give off that flair that no other flats do.

After I saw them, I've been talking about them day and night to my DBF, I work at a store right across from Davids (where these shoes are being sold!) and yes, so every other day, I would either walk past the store or just stare at the HUGE advertisement of these flats outside their store.
One day, my mom, DBF and I went shopping and we dropped by Davids, I decided to just slip on the one that was on display just to satisfy my love for it. Then....the following slipped out of my DBF's lips: "I'll buy them for you the next time I get a raise." then, I was all smiles for the rest of the day.

These flats and I were and are meant to be, as the following Monday, a few hours DBF got to work, he texted me to let me know that he was getting a raise! And of course, 2 weeks later, my love - DBF presented me my other love - these stunningly gorgeous Varinas!



The lightblue/turquoise-ish colour just makes me go gaga over these flats.

Haha, my sister just had to stick her foot into this picture!


I wore this outfit last weekend when I went out for dinner with DBF and my family for Greek food at Danforth - I absolutely love Greek food, and of course, stopped by for some scrumptious desserts at Demetre's after :)
Coral tank top: Abercrombie & Fitch, Silk blouse: Collective Concept, Jeans: AX, Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo Varina.
I purchased this silk blouse some time last week during my break at work. It's just such a summer colour that it makes me happy everytime I wear it. Also, the silky smooth material is just a major plus!



My sister is such a tomboy that she refuses to wear skirts or dresses most of the time, but because there was a special field trip for her school a few days ago, all the girls in her class had to wear skirts, so she quickly made my mom dig it out for her!
Here she is wearing....a peasant top from Zara and a Burberry skirt.



I have been such a bad girl after exams, I've been shopping and shopping and shopping! Here is what has been on my wrist for the past few days!


Juicy Couture enamel buckle bangle(it was on sale!) - will do a post on it soon, Pandora bracelet (Valentine's day gift from DBF, except I bought those charms myself haha), Hayluv bangle (and yes, it was on sale too!) - will also do a post on it asap!
That's it for now! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Those are soooo beautiful, I can totally see why you love them so much! Amazing gift!

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete