Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Comfortably chic

This weekend, or should I say these two weeks have been and are dedicated to studying, therefore, I've been pretty much locked myself up in my room. On Sunday, my mom asked us to go out for lunch with her, and seeing what a beautiful day it was, I was very excited to search for an outfit. However, I wasn't feeling too well those two days, so I didn't want to wear anything tight or too form-fitting; therefore, I opted for my trusty maxi-dress that I purchased on sale at Lucky Brand last year.

Not only do I adore the softness of the fabric, the pattern just makes me go goo-goo-ga-ga over this dress.



Dress: Lucky Brand, grey cardigan purchased from local store in HK, Movado watch, Pandora bracelet (from my dbf)
Although it was a beautiful day, it was rather windy, so I opted for my fave leather jacket - the one from a few posts back and pulled on my fringed cow-boy boots to add an edge to this boho outfit.

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha.. you are a fan of nicole...:) I mean you love maxi dress too!!

    You look very kick back and glam in the red maxi. I don't know what should I bring w/ me to Hawaii.... :) Just realized that I don't have maxi dress at all... well, only a super long skirt. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red looks great on you! and the dress is so pretty :)

    Kisses,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete