Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bow-mania!

As hectic as my trip back to Hong Kong was, I managed to block out one full day for shopping and shopping only. Get ready for A LOT of pictures! And yes, as the title indicates, I am experiencing bow-mania!

I fell in love at first sight with this over sized bow ring!

A fluffy coin purse that I received as a Christmas gift from one of my aunts. This picture does not capture its true colour, it's sort of a peachy colour. As well as its girliness and fluffiness, I LOVE the gold hardware on this coin purse, I think this coin purse is literally 'me' in a nutshell.


This 2-strand bracelet from local HK jeweller- Chow Tai Fook is a gift from a very good friend of mine, Conrad. I wore it everyday for 2 weeks straight after receiving it! And of course, I still wear it quite often, but only on days when I'm not in a rush to leave the house.


This earring stand is so pretty and inexpensive, I just fell in love with all the details and price and decided to buy it right away. However, once agian, this picture does not capture the true colour of this earring stand, it is actually more of a magenta colour.


My new Ray-Ban aviators =) I've been longing for them for SUCH a long time that I finally bought them when I was in Hong Kong.
You can only imagine how excited I was when I saw this Faux pearl bracelet with mini-faux pearls set in gold-tone bow. Classy with a girly twist - LOVE!

I have been dying to get my hands on the CC skye leather wrap bracelets, however, I can't seem to find them anywhere when I go shopping. Thus, I opted for these CC skye bracelet- inspired ones, I bought one in black and one in white because I couldn't choose between the two. And when the price is good, why not buy both instead of regretting it later?
This wood bead necklace is actually a Christmas gift from another one of my aunts, it is not really my style, but I will figure out something to incorporate it into my outfits.


These two bangles are, once again, Christmas gifts from another aunt of mine (yes I have A LOT of aunts - big family!). This aunt knows me so well, as you can tell from her purchases. The leopard print bangle is just so fun and great for casual days and the rhinestone bracelet just adds an instant glam to any outfit at night!
Anyone who knows me well will know that I am a big Audrey Hepburn fan; therefore, there was no reason for me not to buy this necklace! I love the simple design of this necklace and the antique look to it! The Marilyn Monroe one is actually a gift for one of my very good friends, Sammy, who I'll be having a dinner date with in a few days!
There was just no reason for me not to buy this necklace. From the gold-tone to the sparkly rhinestones to the dangling high heel and of course - the BOW, this necklace just simply has my name written all over it.
Who doesn't love the French and Paris? The envelope necklace was simply too beautiful to pass up for, from the intricate details on the envelope to the hanging love letter with 'Je t'aime' written on it - I simply love it. And of course, the second necklace with the multiple charms. Once again, the Eiffel Tower, an antique coin, a heart, pearls and a pink bow - what girl can say no?


And now, of course, on one hand I am a very girly girl; on the other hand, I have my edgier side too! These earphones were just too cool to pass up for, the rhinestones on them just adds that instant oomph! This is a must-wear necklace for parties!

And yes, my inner rocker unleashes. I do, however, love how the design of this necklace is actually very feminine, combined with the edginess of the skull - I feel like this necklace describes my personality and style completely.

A group picture of all my necklaces that I acquired that day
Now...moving on to my new earrings! Bows! Bows! Bows! and Bows!






Yes, Bow-mania is the right word. And no, that word does not exist, but now it does.
I am currently having trouble trying to find a Valentine's day gift for my dbf, any suggestions?

♥Stay Chic. Stay Glam. ♥

3 comments:

  1. ho ho ho...look who got the most gorgeous Christmas gifts...

    everything is so cute and you know, I kinda like the beaded necklace which you claim is not really your cup of tea. haha.... I can tell!! :P But I am sure someday you will find something to work it into your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! Yes, I think I just need to play dress up for a day and mix and match all my outfits to see what the beaded necklace would work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have some really fabulous pieces! I love the oversized bow ring and the aviators. I just bought a pair of rayban aviators myself and I love them! Although its been gloomy, cold and dark here so I can't wear them out quite yet.
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete