Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shoe-gasm

This morning, I woke up very early (I'm still jetlagged from my trip back to Hong Kong this past Christmas holiday) and I was on my new phone (Motorola Milestone) on the fashion websites app, where I discovered a post some Dolce & Gabbana shoes which caught my eye and captured my heart.

I can literally hear my friend's voice in my head saying "Don't even try to tell me that these aren't hot."
From the luxurious red velvut to the detailed gold studs, trim and buckle, this is THE shoe to make a girl feel beautiful and confident. The silhouette and height of this shoe will also make your legs look more slender and model-esque.
This shoe instantly reminds me of the curtains of a theatre or an opera house. These are THE shoes to have to add an instant OOMPH to an outfit!

P.S. More posts coming up soon to showcase the pieces I picked up during my trip to Hong Kong.

♥Stay Chic. Stay Glam. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ah... you are just back from Hong Kong? I am thinking of going back to Taipei in Feb. ... couldn't make my mind since kids all need an OFF from school which might be too many days of absence!!!! Anyway... love this D. G. buckled platform. The velvet red is so scrumptious gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete