Thursday, February 18, 2010

BFF day out!

Today was such an amazing day spent with one of my best friends, Carol. We haven't seen each other for 2 years but nothing's changed, I guess that's because we have long late night phone calls often. We went all over the city today, first off, dropped by Tiffany's to get her necklaces fixed, then we went for Moroco Chocolat for late lunch and dessert - for fellow Torontonians or when you guys visit Toronto, this is a must-go spot. I love bringing my friends there. From the elegant decor to the chocolates, mm delicious! Then, it was nice walking around Holts - there was only 2 Alexander Mcqueen scarves left - apparently everyone bought a ton of them ever since the death of the designer, R.I.P. I wish I went earlier so I could've gotten one because they only had green ones left...and I'm not the biggest green fan. Then, of course - the Eaton Centre for a bit. After, we dropped by my work place to pick up another Pandora charm for Carol since I gave her a bracelet with 3 charms on it today. Afterwards, we went to a sample sale in Richmond Hill where my friend scored a pair of True Religions for $150! Afterwards, we went to Go For Tea for dinner and bubbletea - absolutely delicious as well!
I haven't gone out with my friends in such a long time, since I'm always busy with work or school, so today was extra nice and extra special :)
Okay, no more boring you guys with words....picture time.
My mom bought me a new leather jacket over the weekend and I was trying to think of ways to wear it...Then the inspiration came from one of my fave bloggers, Rachel from litlstrawberry! I love the way she wears shorts in the winter over tights, so I tried that...and I liked it!.



Danier leather motorcycle jacket, Abercrombie tank, JET cover-up/top, F21 belt, white Zara denim cut-off shorts, black opaque tights, JB Martin patent leather boots.
Accessories:


On my left hand, Movado watch, vintage ring from grandma (yes I love digging through my grandma's jewellery box! You never know what you'll find! )
On my right hand - my signature Pandora bracelets!
My Pandora bracelets - on the left, is the 2-tone one, so it's silver with a gold clasp - it was a gift from DBF for Valentine's day...except he didn't add any charms to it...so I had to haha. I already have it planned out and put some charms on hold and will pick them up later this week! Can't wait to make it my dream Pandora bracelet before the price increase!
On the right, it started off as a birthday gift from one of my friends 2-3 years ago, there were 3 charms when she gifted it to me...then the number of charms slowly increased due to my lovable friends and DBF...honestly I think I only bought 4 of the charms myself...I feel so lucky!
Stay tuned for an update on what gifts I received and gifted on Valentine's day!
♥Stay Chic. Stay Glam. ♥

3 comments:

  1. I adore Morocco Chocolat, that place is divine. Definitely a must go in Toronto!

    Looking great!

    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha!! I just bought a bomber style leather jacket as well. I think now I can stop looking for leather jacket.

    You look very chic in the leather jacket along w/ that wide belt ...

    Your daughter is so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks Marta!

    Rachel> Thank you, can't wait to see pictures of your new leather jacket! Haha, that's not my daughter - my mom would kill me if I had a daughter at this age, that's my little sister ;)

    ReplyDelete